Sometimes, we fail to save money despite doing a lot of hard work. You work day in and out, earn quite a lot but yet you become cash starved in the end of the day. In such cases, you must have a serious look at the Vaastu of your house, plot or workplace. Unknowingly, there may be some unwanted items which are imparting negative Vaastu effects on you.
Some tips are being provided to maintain the right cash balance in your life.
1. It is very good to worship god daily and offer certain items like incense sticks, oil lamps, water or flowers. If you offer flowers to God every morning, then don't forget to remove them as evening approaches. Stale flowers spread a lot of negativity in the house.
2. Often we tend to accumulate things just for nostalgia or memory. Do not let too much clutter collect in the house .Make sure you clean all things regularly and discard unwanted objects in the house.
3. Don't leave any dairy products like milk uncovered in the house, ever. If the milk is warm, then cover it with a thin film before you keep it in the fridge.
4. Don't let shoes and socks collect anywhere near your home temple more so at Northeast. Also do not take off your shoes inside the house. Arrange a designated area outside the house to keep the shoe rack.
5. When you cook rotis, keep the first one for any neighbourhood animal, especially a cow. It will promote prosperity in your house. You can even feed the chapati to a dog.
6. Indoor plants not only give off oxygen while purifying the air inside the house .They also promote the positive influx of prosperity in the house. Keep some indoor plants in your house like the Money plant.
7. Keeping thorny plants such as cactus inside the house leads to poverty and poor health for members of the family, so avoid. Keep them outside the house, if needed.
8. The Tulsi plant is very sacred and it can purify the atmosphere. But very few people know this fact that a Tulsi plant at the Southern corner of the house can land the household into lot of problems. So if there is a Tulsi plant at south, remove it.
9. A Peepal tree is known for its many health benefits and it is worshipped in India. But it is also equally known to be the home of evil spirits. Having a peepal tree in the Eastern corner of your house can lead to fear and tension in the house.
10. An old banyan tree in the Eastern corner of the house gives its members security and also makes the financial situation of the house better. Hindus worship this tree also as they believe Lord Brahma (in the branches), Lord Vishnu (in the bark) and Lord Shiva reside in the roots of this tree. But some Vaastu experts are of the opinion that heavy trees like banyan should not be kept at east.
1. If you feel that you are having negative Vaastu in your house, you should perform the Navachandi Yagya, Shantipath and Agnihotra Yagya in your house regularly to negate your Vastu Dosha.
2. Before entering a new home or office, do perform the Ganesh pooja, Navagrah Shanti and Vastu Purush poojan.
3. It is important for each house to have an idol of Lord Ganesha in the house (especially at the entrance). Pray to it every day. Make sure you keep the idol away from dust and grime.
4. A simple Vaastu remedy can bring in lot of improvements. Wrap some red sand, cashew nuts and powla (small rock) in a red cloth and keep it in the Western direction of the house on a Tuesday. Offer prayers to it regularly.
5. While constructing a new house, do not use old and used items like doors or window frames etc. Using an old door, frames or an old lock can spread Vastu Dosha in the house.
6. Do not let your feet touch the front door of the house while entering. Hang a swastika sign on your front door for good luck and prosperity.
7. If you have Vastu Dosha troubling you, then perform a Rudra Abhishek on every Amavasya night. This will negate all the Vastu Doshas in your house.
8. Even if you have a small house, make sure that you have a prayer room in the house. Make sure you keep it clean and free from clutter.
9. If entering into a new house, always perform Vastu Shanti puja in the house before moving into it. Once the puja has been performed, make sure not to leave you house empty for more than 3 months at a stretch. Those returning to an empty/vacant house after 3 months should again perform a Griha Shanti/Pravesh Puja.
QUESTION AND ANSWERS:
Q. I have started a new hotel business in Jorhat. Kindly give me some Vaastu advice so that my venture is successful.
Barun Barthakur, Jorhat
Ans: Since you have already started the business, I am sure you cannot make any construction related changes if required. However, to generate more business, you should follow these steps.
1. The overall shape of a hotel or restaurant should be a square or a rectangular with the main entrance either in the east, north or north-eastern direction. The storage room for the business should be strategically located in the south-west corner of the building and specific for hotels, the beds in the room should be placed in a direction so that the head of the guest is in the south or the west direction only.
2. Electrical and heat generating equipment like air conditions, generators, transformers and the kitchen should be located in the south-east corner of the hotel. Place a fish tank or a water feature (visible to customers) in the southeast corner which will ensure profitability and affluence.
3. The use of warm colours like orange, red, yellow, cream and brown used in the interiors as well as menu design are considered to bring positive energy to the establishment, while the excessive use of cooler shades like grey and green may gradually lower profits.
4. DO NOT keep any toilets in the northeast. The manager should preferably seat at Southwest facing the North or east only.